HappyLuke reserves the right to investigate, validate and decide on suspicious accounts based on available information and data collected.
Information mismatch between player profile and bank account details, sudden change in deposit and withdrawal behavior, questionable account opening and IP usage, deposit amount that is not consistent with wagering activities, suspected account information sharing with previously banned accounts are just some (but not all) of the parameters that we look at to determine if there are irregularities in the account that could be considered as money laundering activities.
Once the investigation and validation is complete, HappyLuke reserves the right to confiscate the funds in question and make an appropriate report of the incident. Likewise, additional documents to prove the identity of the player could be requested during this investigation process.
- No refund can be completed once the alleged deposit (including the bonus) has been played using our services.
- A refund request will only be considered if it is requested within the first twenty-four (24) hours of the alleged transaction, or within thirty (30) days provided that the Player can prove that another individual (or a minor) has accessed his/her Player Account.
- Refund requests shall be made by sending an email to support
- A refund will be paid within a period of thirty (30) days after completely submitted all required documentations.
- A refund will be processed thru the verified bank account of the Player used as the deposit method.
- We reserve the right to withhold any refund or reverse transaction until the identity of the Player Account User is adequately established to our satisfaction, in order to ensure that any payment made to Us will be honored after a refund has been made. You agree to provide a government-issued identification that bears your signature and your photograph such as passport, national id or driver’s license (“KYC documents”). If such documents are not provided within five (5) days reckoned from the date of our request, then we may withhold the refund or reverse the transaction. Furthermore, your Player Account may be closed and all remaining funds may be forfeited. HappyLuke decision shall be final and binding upon you without any right to appeal.